On the "Woker" page, user could effectively manage the workers, check single worker hashrate, one-click delete invalid workers, export data, and perform batch operations on the workers in groups.
1. The sub account page of the unconnected miner will display "Methods of miner configuration". User adds the corresponding miner according to the steps. User could click the copy button to quickly complete the copy of the mining address.
2. Worker management does not support the creation of workers in the site, user could create worker through the miner configuration software. After linking the mining address of the mining pool, the mining pool will automatically display the worker data in 1 to 3 minutes. After the creation is successful, the worker management page will display all the worker data, and the worker status "All / Online / Offline / Invalid" will be displayed with "Black / Green / Red / Gray", respectively.
Check all workers, Online workers, Offline workers and Invalid workers:
All workers, that is, all workers under the current sub account, including online workers, offline workers and invalid workers.
Active workers, that is, a worker which are currently working and have the hashrate to submit;
Inactive workers, that is, a worker which loses connection for more than 20 minutes;
Invalid workers, that is, a worker which have lost connection for more than 24 hours.
3. Miner Offline alarm
Alarm Setting: When the worker does not submit the hashrate for 10 minutes, we will remind to the reminder contact, the interval between two reminders is 1 hour, and multiple contacts can be set.
4. Worker management operations
Check single worker hashrate: move the mouse to the chart behind the single worker to see the hashrate of a single worker;
One-click delete invalid worker: when viewing the invalid worker status, the " One-click delete invalid worker " button is displayed. This operation can only delete invalid worker, can not delete active or inactive miners;
Move group: Select the worker to be moved, click “Move group”, and then move the worker to the corresponding group;
Export: all worker data can be exported, or select the corresponding worker and click "Export selected".
5. Create Group: click “Create group”, pop up the following dialog box, edit the new worker group name (group name consists of Chinese characters, letters, numbers or underscores within 3-20 characters)
6. Delete Group: Select the group you want to delete, and click “Delete group” to complete the operation (Note: all and default groups cannot be deleted)