DigiByte (DGB) is a rapidly growing global blockchain with a focus on cybersecurity for digital payments & decentralized applications. Over 5 years, DigiByte has become one of the world's fastest, longest and most decentralized UTXO blockchain today. To prevent a 51% attack, DigiByte uses five individual mining algorithms to process transactions. Each algorithm accounts for about 20% of all blocks discovered on the network, and each has its own difficulty adjustment. This original technology is called " Multishield". The five algorithms are namely Sha256d, Scrypt, Skein, Qubit, Odocrypt. Among them, Skein, Qubit, and Odocrypt are ASIC-resistant, and Sha256d and Scrypt are non-ASIC-resistant. Sha256d and Scrypt can be mined by Bitcoin miner and Litecoin miner respectively. DGB features security, decentralization, and scalability.
DGB official website: https://www.digibyte.co/
DGB block explorer: https://dgb.tokenview.com/cn
Mining equipment:Currently AntPool supportsSha256d algorithm (Bitcoin miner) and Scrypt algorithm (Litecoin miner)
【Obtain Wallet Address】
1. Official recommended wallet ((including software, hardware, third party wallets).:
(References are provided for informational purposes only. The selection of wallet and exchange is at your own risk and discretion)
1. 1）Bitcoin miner configuration please refer to tutorial of AntMiner S9 series: https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007488413-How-to-set-up-a-new-S9i-S9j
2) Litecoinminer configuration please refer to tutorial of AntMiner L3 series: https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008380494-How-to-set-up-a-new-L3-
2. connect with AntPool and Set mining parameters
After obtaining miner IP, enter IP in the computer browser to login miner management backstage, configure the following parameters:
DGB Stratum Server（SHA256d）：stratum+tcp://dgb-sha256d.antpool.com:9011
DGB Stratum Server（Scrypt）：stratum+tcp://dgb-scrypt.antpool.com:9012
Worker: Fill in as "DGB Wallet Address.Worker Number" (Fill in the DGB wallet address, not the Antpool sub-account. Separate the DGB wallet address and worker number with a dot "." Worker number could be 001,02 etc.)
Password: No need to modify (default password is 123 or x)
After the configuration is completed, click “Save&Apply” to start mining.
Configuration for SHA256d miner:
Configuration for scrypt miner:
3. You could check hash rate and earnings in AntPool after the miner is running for about 10 minutes 【Check Hash rate and Earnings】
Visit AntPool official website www.antpool.com and click on “Labs” , enter your DGB wallet address in the search bar and click “Search”, you can then view your hash rate and earnings:
Note：Please make sure to use a valid wallet address for mining. AntPool will not be responsible for any loss of earnings caused by wrong wallet configuration.
Should you have any question during mining, please contact our customer service: